1. What is ChatterPe™️?
ChatterPe™️ is an intuitive platform that gives you an opportunity to speak your mind and earn rewards. You just must register and update your profile. We assign surveys based on your personal information, interests, hobbies, income, etc.
2. How to register or log in to my ChatterPe™️ account?
- Login: You can register with your phone number or email ID and log in via your password or an OTP.
- Update your Profile: Go on to create your profile and update it fully to find suitable surveys and build your credibility score.
- Paytm Phone Number: Your Paytm Mobile Number is useful in notifying you about new surveys, redeeming points, and receiving transfers in your M-wallets.
The homepage allows you to register/log in with your email and phone number.
3. In what ways can I earn on ChatterPe™️?
There are 2 ways to earn on the ChatterPe™️ platform, namely:
- Survey: Answer surveys to collect points that you can redeem to get credits in your Paytm linked M-wallet.
- Referrals: Refer verified accounts to get points that can be redeemed into your M-wallet.
4. Why am I not receiving enough surveys?
Following could be the reasons why you are not receiving enough surveys:
- Profile not updated: If your profile is not 90% updated, then you won’t be assigned relevant surveys as it leads to low credibility score. Surveys are based on your geography, career profile, personal preferences, etc.
- Past Survey Participation: Based on your past survey participation your credibility score is built and accordingly surveys are assigned, the reasons for a low score on past survey participation could be:
- Gibberish responses: If you haven’t responded properly with non-serious responses
- Unusual Activity: If there is any suspicious or unauthenticated activity associated with your account like spamming or phishing
- Incorrect Demographics: If you created an account with false or invalid information.
5. How do I get more surveys?
You can get more surveys assigned by ensuring the following parameters are met:
- Profile Updation Update your profile fully with valid information to be prioritised for the selection of demographics for various surveys. When your profile is fully up-to-date you can be aligned with various questionnaires and have an excellent credibility score for the system to match your profile with.
- Legible Survey Participation Give serious and precise answers for the surveys and don’t indulge in practices like spamming and phishing to build a good credibility score. Further, don’t share your account’s password or phone number with anyone to keep the activity transparent and clean.
6. Why are my referrals not being redeemed?
Referral Bonus can be redeemed when you recommend ChatterPe™️ to people you know.
- My References:For Referral Bonus, please go to the ‘My References’ section. There you can see a list of all your referred contacts.
- Active Account:To be eligible for a referral bonus, your referred account should have an active account i.e. should not be dead and should have at least taken a survey.
7. Is there a Transactional Capacity for the redemption of points?
There is no capacity to redeem points. There is no maximum or minimum amount associated with redemption of points. You can redeem 1 Rs. to any maximum number of points.
8. Why am I unable to view/redeem my collected points?
After 30 days the points expire, so make sure you redeem your collected points within 30 days of completing your survey(s) else they would vanish.
9. Where can I see my total earnings?
You can view all your Total Earnings, Redeemed Points, Points Left and Points Expired in the Transactions section.
10. I put my points for redemption but did not receive the money?
The possible reasons why your money wasn’t credited could be:
- Incorrect Demographics: Your account’s profile and demographic information was incorrect or fake
- Same Person Profiles: There are multiple accounts associated with your number
- Incomplete Profile: If your profile is not updated at least 90% with valid and verified information
11. Why has money not been credited to my account even after 7-10 days?
- Security: For enhanced safety and security of our platform we take a few days’ time to convert your points and process your transactions after authentication.
- Batches: Each Survey is a particular batch that is processed with rewards accredited altogether. The entire batch is processed collectively at fixed hours and hence takes time.
The reasons for a delay in crediting of your earnings could be:
- 12. Why am I unable to update my profile?
- 13. How can I contact customer service?
14. What are the working hours?
Our working hours are 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday to Friday
15. How credible is this platform?
ChatterPe is ISO certified, registered by Startup India and a SDR member recognised by the government of India. Our platform is 100% safe and secure with all your information always protected with us.