ChatterPe™(hereinafter “ChatterPe™ ” referred to as "Company" or "we" and through similar words such as "us," or "our") is a product of Refract Consulting Pvt. Ltd. that conducts consumer market research surveys and expert consultation on services and products for its clients or probono. By agreeing to answer a survey through the ChatterPe™ link, you hereby agree:
If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions or any subsequent modifications, you can stop participating in ChatterPe™ engagements and terminate your membership.
Website Usage & Contract Agreed Upon
- The terminology "you" and "the member" in this Agreement refer to the person who completes the registration procedure to become a member of the ChatterPe™ ™ platform and completes the survey.
- You undertake to use this website solely in compliance with this Agreement and all relevant laws.
- Your acceptance to participate in surveys and research sent by ChatterPe™ , as well as your acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below, as well as any supplemental policies in place by Refract Consulting, creates a legally binding contract between us, governed by the terms and conditions.
- You become a member of the ChatterPe™ platform after your registration on the website.
- Nothing in this Agreement constitutes or is construed to form a legal partnership, any agent-principal connection, or an employer-employee relationship between you and the Company.
Information & Data Collection
- All information obtained will be used for analysis and research, as well as the creation of data banks and customer boards, as well as various reports, which may be shared with our clients, including but not limited to Telecom Services Providers, Advertisers, Brands, Marketers, and App Developers. The information/data will not be shared with a third party in a way that allows the receiving party to identify a specific person.
- We do not collect or examine text or other material in personal files, email text or instant messages, picture files downloaded or shot via camera devices, phone contacts or address book entries, or calendar events.
- We will process your information once you have given us your explicit permission.
- ChatterPe™ Members are responsible for providing ChatterPe™ with accurate communication information on registration.
- ChatterPe™ reserves the right to provide the registration to any prospective ChatterPe™ Members by invitation if it so chooses. ChatterPe™ has sole discretion over who is admitted, and it may reject membership to any applicant for any reason.
- As a ChatterPe™ registered member, he or she provides his or her agreement to ChatterPe™ for generating, keeping, maintaining, and updating ChatterPe™ ’s data.
- Data (such as name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email id, date of birth, areas of interest, preferences, and other information provided by ChatterPe™ Member), usage data and data concerning contacts with ChatterPe™ (including without limitation, membership inquiries) are all examples of data that may be collected for the purpose of providing relevant information and customer services to ChatterPe™ clients.
- ChatterPe™ /Refract may communicate with its members/respondents using SMS, email, social media, and other means. By completing the registration procedure, the member/respondent gives ChatterPe™ /Refract and its affiliates and clients permission to send them emails about surveys, awards and incentives, and other activities.
- It is forbidden to reproduce, sell, or exchange any survey.
- Without prior notice, ChatterPe™ may limit the amount of Check-Ins and/or Points provided to ChatterPe™ members in a given day, week, month, or year.
- Members have rewarded points, which are not a legal currency. Points may be redeemed for cash in your mobile wallet.
- ChatterPe™ has the right to vary the value of Points in relation to the services, commodities, or digital currency for which Points can be traded.
- ChatterPe™ may reward a Member a specified amount of Points for accomplishing an activity that ChatterPe™ desires. ChatterPe™ retains the right to choose the number of Points that will be awarded to Members. ChatterPe™ has the right to refuse to issue Points to a Member. In that event, ChatterPe™ will inform the Member of the situation. ChatterPe™ retains the right to establish the rules and criteria for granting Points.
- ChatterPe™ will notify Members about these rules and regulations on a regular basis through email, SMS, Notifications, or the website www.ChatterPe.com.
- Individuals must be at least fourteen (14) years old to join the ChatterPe™ forum.
- Your age may limit your ability to join some panels. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) and win a cash prize through ChatterPe™ Points or other incentive programmes, such as referrals, the prize will be given to your legal guardian.
- You are permitted to have only one account by your name, credentials and phone numbers.
- Only legal Indian residents are eligible to participate in the surveys.
- To be eligible for survey participation, you must finish the registration process, designated surveys, or complete up to the point of termination, depending on the survey's qualification requirements, and complete the designated profile questionnaire up to a minimum of 90% to be able to redeem the required Points through ChatterPe™ .
- Employees of Refract Consulting, family members of Refract Consulting employees, and suppliers, clients, distributors, and/or sales agents of Borderless Access, affiliates or subsidiaries, promotion and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate.
We may use your data for the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as "Purpose") if you choose to visit our website/app and opt to register yourself on our platform by sharing the information that is asked from you:
- We may process your data if it is required by law.
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing your information, such as marketing, market intelligence, data analytics, advertisements, business intelligence, data engineering, or any other similar activity.
- To send you newsletters, e-mails connected to your participation in any of our activities or surveys, proprietary product details, promotional programs, and content.
- We may also collect information about you through social media sites, and you may opt-out of having your information collected through these platforms by writing to us at email@example.com Or contact at 9999785605.
- We will only process information about you once you have given us your explicit permission.
- We will promptly notify you if the Purpose for which we are collecting your data changes for any reason.
Redemption & Collection of Points
- How to collect Points: After successfully joining ChatterPe™ , the entrant (henceforth known as the “member”) shall be required to update her/his profile and once it is at least 90% complete, you may go on to take surveys, collect points to redeem them.
- How to redeem points: You can redeem the points onto your mobile wallets and utilise them within a month’s time
- Expiry of points: The points expire within 30 days and if you don’t redeem them within that time frame, they will be exhausted.
- Match your eligibility criteria to take part in each of its surveys.
- Enter your name and details into its regular batches for point rewards if you answer the qualifying questions.
- Notify you of the amount that will be awarded to your My Transactions Account if you answer all the questions in a ChatterPe™ survey accurately and thoroughly (the Notified Amount).
- When you accurately answer all of the questions in a survey, ChatterPe™ will credit the applicable Notified Amount to your Account; for the purposes of this Agreement, ChatterPe™ will not consider questions to be "correctly" answered if an answer is unclear or meaningless.
- Within 3-8 days of successfully completing a survey, the rewards shall be transferred in your Account in the form of points (These points may be redeemed for cash money in your m-wallets); for the avoidance of doubt, you will not be able to redeem the points in your Account beyond 30 days.
- ChatterPe™ is under no obligation to pick any panel member to respond to survey questions. The members who are asked to participate in surveys are chosen at random from among those who are qualified, based on the needs of ChatterPe™ 's clients and other probono assignments.
- ChatterPe™ may call you from time to time to ask you a few brief questions to check if you fall into one of the categories. ChatterPe™ will not compensate you for answering such inquiries in such instances.
ChatterPe™ reserves the right to:
- Provide a replacement reward of equal or greater value than the payment method you've chosen; and Change the Nominated Amount's value when responding to survey and research questions.
- If you violate any of the terms, ChatterPe™ will not credit your account.
- ChatterPe™ retains the right to deduct any Nominated Amounts credited in respect of all relevant surveys from your Account if you are found to be in violation of the Clauses.
ChatterPe™ is not obligated to pay a member any money:
- Should you fail to comply with the rules outlined in this clause, the Company may opt to dissociate itself from you at its sole discretion and without alerting you. If your balance points are invalidated, you will no longer be able to utilise them for the reason for which they were allotted to you. You also agree to indemnify the Company against any claims or liabilities that may arise as a result of the invalidation.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth herein, you acknowledge and agree that any points you may have collected during your engagement with ChatterPe™ are subject to expiration on a monthly basis, which, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, means that the validity of your points will automatically expire in 30 days after you acquire them, regardless of whether your account is active.
Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Users will not sign up for ChatterPe™ more than once;
- Users will not attempt to enter a survey more than once, either by using multiple names, email addresses, or phone numbers;
- Users will be forthright in their research methods; for example, they will not offer ambiguous or nonsensical responses, nor will they choose answer possibilities at random without first reading the questions.
- The member must submit a claim for payment from ChatterPe™ using the website's transaction tab.
- The member would not provide false information about themselves on the account’s profile. Only proper and verified information should be logged in.
- Any entrant who provides incorrect information about their name, postal address, telephone number, or the like in the context of the points may be disqualified from the Survey.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, ChatterPe™ www.ChatterPe.com. owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this website. You may download, print, or copy any material from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use, if you maintain any original copyright notices or other intellectual property notices in place.
- Except as provided above, you may not duplicate, edit, change, distribute, publish, sell, or otherwise use any material on this website in whole or in part unless you have acquired Refract Consulting Pvt. Ltd's prior written authorization.
- You may not duplicate, disseminate, sell, decompile, or reverse engineer any modified or customised versions for resale or any other purpose.
Limitations on Liability
- Refract Consulting Pvt. Ltd shall now no longer be liable to you or to another individual or entity in any way, whether or not coming up under contract, tort (which includes negligence) or otherwise, which includes, however now no longer confined to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, misplaced sales or profits, misplaced or broken information or different industrial or monetary loss, that end result out of your use of, or incapability to use, this website.
- If this limitation of liability provision shall be deemed unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then such parts as are unenforceable shall be deleted, the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect and the liability of Refract Consulting Pvt. Ltd shall be limited to the best extent legally possible.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit the liability of Refract Consulting Pvt. Ltd for:
- Death or personal harm as a result of its carelessness; or
- Liability resulting from misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Certain products, services, and content provided via this website may be subject to additional terms and restrictions. This will be brought to your knowledge if this is the case. This website, as well as the products, services, and contents accessible via it, are provided with no explicit or implied warranties of any kind.
- Refract Consulting Pvt. Ltd makes no liability or warranties as to the availability, precision, or comprehensiveness of the content on this website.
- By using this site, you accept and agree that Refract Consulting and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any malfunctions.
Data Confidentality & Security
Modifications to the Terms of Service Policy
We may update the website with new features from time to time in order to improve the level of service we provide to you. This might result in revisions to the Agreement. We will notify you of any such changes by amending this Agreement, and your continued use of this website will be understood as your acceptance of the changes.
This Agreement replaces all earlier agreements, arrangements, and understandings between the parties and represents the parties' complete agreement on the subject matter hereafter
Jurisdictions under Law
The parties irrevocably agree that the Indian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement or the legal relationship they have established, and irrevocably submit all disputes to the Indian courts' jurisdiction for those purposes.
Security and Certification
The ChatterPe™ website preserves the confidentiality of your responses by adhering to the legislation outlined in these terms and conditions. ChatterPe™ is ISO accredited, registered with Start-up India, and recognised by the Indian government as an SDR member.
This Agreement was last updated on: 10th January 2021.